Galaxy Wave Policies
Please see below for details on our policies. These are strictly enforced to ensure a safe and high quality experience for all of our passengers!
- GALAXY WAVE services are subject to inspection by law enforcement officials. When making a reservation, you must provide a proper photo identification number (ID for Honduran residents and Passports for foreign national). You must carry your identification document with you on your trip.
- Honduran Senior Citizens must present their ID to claim their tickets. Failing to do so, will require them to pay an adult’s regular ticket fair.
- All Passengers must present their confirmation number. Print your eTicket (on white paper) prior to travel and present it to check-in counter. If you lose it, just print it again. If the reservation was made through a travel agency, the passenger must present a voucher from the travel agency.
- All Passengers must arrive at our terminals one hour before departure to check in. Check-in may be done up to 24 hours prior to departure. If passengers do not check in one (1) hour prior to departure, they may lose their place to other passengers purchasing their tickets at the counter.
- If your travel plans change, the credit for the reservation remains valid up to a year from the date of confirmation. You may change your date of travel though our reservations services by email email@example.com or by phone (504) 2445-1250.
- If you change your reservation, reprint your confirmation with new travel dates.
- Refunds to cancel unwanted travel are not available.
- Two bags, up to 50 lb and 28 x 22 x 14 inches each, are allowed per passenger.
- Smoking is prohibited in all stations and on all GALAXY WAVE services.